The second edition of the CII’s ‘A World Of…’ series is now available.
This is our annual celebration of initiatives around the globe to build a trusted international insurance and financial planning profession.
This year, the publication is entitled A World of Promise. This reflects the scope and ambition of the numerous initiatives we’ve uncovered across many territories to build public trust – including innovations to make insurance more accessible, to provide an increasingly seamless customer experience, and to harness public policy so it underpins a vibrant profession. These exciting developments will be increasingly important as countries remobilise in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Click to download
This year, the contents includes:
- Special features – insightful contributions from insurance leaders including regulators, educationalists, insurance company leaders, CII executives and many others
- Annual survey results – the first ever annual survey of trends in the development of the international profession through the eyes of the CII’s network of affiliated institutes
- Regional teams – introducing you to the CII teams in Hong Kong, India and Dubai
- Spotlight on – a detailed look at trends in three countries/territories
- Country profiles – key data on the development of the profession in countries and territories about the world
In the opening pages of the report, we have identified eight priorities for insurance professionals, which have been represented diagrammatically as The Circle of Trust. We trust readers will find this concept of value as you plan your own activities for the months and years ahead.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any member of the CII’s international team (details in the publication) to discuss any of the issues raised in the report.