A World Of Risk is a CII Special Report that focuses on the world of insurance as a profession.
Please click the thumbnail to download it in full.
Its purpose is to:
- Showcase the inspiring work that’s underway, across the world, to build a trusted international insurance profession.
- Highlight the crucial role of the CII affiliated institutes around the world.
- Promote engagement and collaboration across borders.
A trusted international profession depends upon the contribution of a vast number of individuals and organisations, and we have looked to recognise this within the publication.
The contents include contributions from:
- The CII’s international affiliate institutes
- Experts from across the profession - employers, individuals, regulators and educators.
As well as country spotlights on Ghana and China’s Greater Bay Area.
We trust this publication will be of interest and value as you consider opportunities to build a more trusted insurance profession within your marketplace.
If you have any comments or feedback on A World At Risk, please don’t hesitate to let us know (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).